Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Dream Defends “Swap Meet” Grammy Outfit!

Jay-Z-Frank-Ocean-The-Dream-Accept-Best-Rap-Collaboration-Song-at-the-2013-Grammys-1

That awkward moment when you’re at the Grammys and Jay-Z clowns your outfit in front on millions upon millions of people. This is exactly what happened to The Dream for wearing a ‘Boyz N tha Hood’ hat propped up over a ‘Parental Advisory’ beanie. While accepting the for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration award for No Church In The Wild, Jay-Z jokes to The Dream, ‘I’d like to thank the swap meet for his hat.” Pure comedy.

Clearing up any rumors that he may have been bothered by Jay-Z’s comment, The Dream called into Philly’s Hot 109.7 to chat about his Grammy get up with Q Deezy. He told him:
I don’t know if people really know how much time we spend around each other. There’s a thing like, ‘Oh that’s the first time he’s around him and that’s what Jay feels about him.’ We’re around each other joking all the time. It’s not like he wouldn’t say that. He would say that whether the TV is on or not. Of course I have suits in my closet that I could have put on. I could have looked like everybody else that was there. I could have did that. Actually, we made the best TV moment that’s been on the Grammys in a long time. I don’t mind taking a joke or a jab. That’s cool. I’ll get Jay back.[...] All that means is that Jay’s in debt and he owes me like, three rap verses.

Jay-Z-Frank-Ocean-The-Dream-Accept-Best-Rap-Collaboration-Song-at-the-2013-Grammys-5

No comments:

Post a Comment